Friday, August 20, 2004

More Pictures

The game continues... I'll admit that after a few days this game gets pretty boring. That's part of the point. It's not difficult to find a place in a Portland park devoid of people in which to play catch with another person or a dog. The fact is that there is just not that much demand for the space, yet access for some is tightly regulated nonetheless. Here's Colonel Summers park at 11 today:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Today's bonus park is...Sewellcrest! This was at 10:15 today:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sorry again for the small pictures. They're really neat to look at in larger size. If I can just find somewhere cheap (free!) to host them...

4 Comments:

At August 20, 2004 at 2:26 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I like http://www.photobucket.com to host my pictures. They can get up to 250K there. Don't know if that helps, but there ya go, anyway! :)

I like these pictures, it's nice to see some of the parks in this area!

 
At August 21, 2004 at 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see my comments were deleted -- that's cool. Apparently because there were challenges to your way of thinking, you felt they were unnecessary. You're obviously going for a one side of the argument fits all style here. I was personally hoping that there would be an honest open democratic style of debate available.

Good luck.

 
At August 21, 2004 at 10:03 AM, Blogger 2pups said...

Sorry, you're mistaken again, Mr./Ms. Anonymous. No comments have been deleted. My guess is that you're looking at the comments for different post?

 
At August 21, 2004 at 10:04 AM, Blogger 2pups said...

Thanks, Kakey! I'll give it a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home